If you or a loved one has been involved in a rollover crash in Texas, please call our Edinburg rollover accident lawyers today.
While all car accidents can be terrifying, rollover accidents are often especially tragic. Before you even fully understand what is happening, your car may be rolling over. In the blink of an eye, your vehicle has flipped. Now, you are facing large property damage costs and severe injuries. What should you do?
At the Law Office of Raul A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C., our rollover accident lawyer knows how tragic this type of accident can be. Rollover accidents are often fatal, and when not deadly, they often leave victims with lifelong, disabling injuries. If you have been in a rollover crash, please call us today to learn how we can help.
Rollover Accidents Lead to Severe Damages
According to safercar.gov, rollover accidents are not only one of the most complex accident types, but also one of the most serious. In fact, while only 2.1% of accidents that happen in the United States involve a rollover crash, rollover accidents account for nearly 35% of all deaths from passenger vehicle crashes.
When a rollover crash is not deadly, it can result in massive economic and noneconomic damages. These include:
- Physical injuries. Potential injuries resulting from a rollover accident include, but are not limited to, internal injuries, head and neck injuries, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, and more.
- High medical expenses. The medical bills that accumulate following a rollover crash can bankrupt an individual. Often, these bills are not confined to a single time period, either, but instead will continue to accumulate for years as the person seeks future medical care, fills prescriptions, attends rehabilitation, etc.
- Lost wages. If a person is severely injured in a crash, they may be unable to work for weeks or years following the accident. This can result in lost wages and benefits.
- Property damage costs. It is highly likely that a vehicle that is involved in a rollover crash will be damaged beyond repair.
- Pain, suffering, and emotional distress. A rollover accident will likely lead to physical pain and suffering for the victim, as well as psychological and emotional harm.
Recovering Compensation for a Rollover Accident
When you hire our Texas rollover accident attorney, the first thing our law firm will do is open an investigation into your crash to determine the cause of the accident. Rollovers are often caused by road defects and debris or unsafe vehicle design. We will get to the bottom of your crash to determine who is to blame and against whom you can bring a claim for damages.
From there, we will represent you by gathering evidence, proving the degree of damages you have suffered, and negotiating your settlement.
Call Our Edinburg Rollover Accident Lawyer Today
If you have been in a rollover crash, you deserve an advocate on your side who can help you recover the settlement you deserve. Call the Law Office of Raul A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C. today for your free consultation.