What the Insurance Adjuster Doesn't Want You to Know
Attorney Raul Guajardo has identified 10 secrets an insurance adjuster won't share with you when they are reviewing your accident claim. They include:
- How much is your case worth?
- Can signing the insurance company's information release damage your case?
- Should you use just any attorney for your injury case?
- Can the bill collectors be stopped?
- Injured by a relative or friend?
- Injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver?
- Is the insurance adjuster's offer fair?
- Will your case have to go to trial?
- Medical treatment
- Should you hire an attorney