Car Accident Lawyer Edinburg, TX
Our Edinburg, TX car accident attorney provides the trusted legal representation you need when rear end collisions leave you suffering serious injuries.
Rear-end crashes are one of the most common types of car accidents in Texas and can leave you suffering serious and potentially life-threatening injuries. At the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C., we defend victims in these collisions and hold those at fault accountable. As experienced Edinburg, TX car accident attorneys, we provide trusted legal guidance and aggressive representation so you can get the compensation you need to recover.
Protecting You Against Injuries Caused by Rear-End Accidents
Rear-end collisions are among the most common and potentially dangerous type of car accident. According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), they are responsible for nearly 10% of all fatal car crashes each year and leave thousands of drivers in Texas suffering serious personal injuries.
At the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C., we protect the rights of people injured in rear-end accidents. While you focus on your recovery, our Edinburg, TX car accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Due to the force of impact, injuries suffered in these types of collisions can be severe and often include the following:
● Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle and tendon strains, sprains, or tears;
● Broken bones and severe lacerations;
● Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
● Crushing injuries, causing internal bleeding and damage to body organs;
● Head injuries, resulting in concussion and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
● Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
We Hold At-Fault Drivers Accountable for Rear-End Accidents
As a result of injuries sustained in rear-end accidents, you may be unable to work or perform even simple daily tasks, while also requiring ongoing medical care. In the majority of cases involving these types of collisions, the reckless and negligent actions of another driver are to blame. In studies conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), common causes include:
● Failure to stop at red lights or running stop signs;
● Aggressive driving behavior, such as tailgating and improper passing;
● Failure to merge or to yield to other drivers who have the right of way;
● Drowsy driving, which includes driving while excessively fatigued and falling asleep behind the wheel;
● Distracted driving, such as using cell phones, texting, or changing GPS settings;
● Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or prescription medications.
When rear-end accidents happen, the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C. can assist you in holding at fault drivers accountable. You may be entitled to compensation for the losses you suffer, either through an insurance company settlement or by filing a personal injury claim.
Reach Out to Our Edinburg, TX Car Accident Attorney Today
When you or someone you love is injured in a rear-end, the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C. acts as a strong legal advocate on your side. Call or contact our Edinburg, TX rear-end accident attorney online and request a consultation to discuss how we can assist you today.