Common Types of Injuries From Motor Vehicle Accidents
When car accident injuries impact you or a loved one, Edinburg attorney Raúl A. Guajardo helps you get the compensation you need to recover.
When a seemingly minor car accident or ‘fender bender’ happens, it can leave you with serious injuries. When a major crash occurs, the damages you suffer can end up being catastrophic. At the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C we protect the rights of people who have been injured in motor vehicle crashes, which are often caused by the reckless actions of others involved. As a professional Edinburg car accident attorney with more than 15 years of experience, Raul A. Guajardo can help you pursue the compensation you need to recover.
According to statistics from the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT), more than 14,000 car accidents occurred in Edinburg and throughout Hidalgo County over the course of 2017. These crashes left more than roughly 8,000 people suffering serious and potentially disabling injuries.
At the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C., we help the victims of these accidents hold at-fault drivers accountable. While you focus on your recovery, we focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Our experienced Edinburg car accident attorney represents clients who have suffered the following types of injuries:
● Soft tissue injuries: Impacting the muscles, tendons, and ligaments throughout the body, these can take months to heal can result in permanent disabilities.
● Broken bones: Fractures that occur in the feet, ankles, legs, hips, or pelvic region can impact your mobility while broken wrists, arms, or collarbones can prevent you from being able to provide for yourself.
● Abdominal injuries: Sharp blows or crushing injuries in the abdominal region can result in internal bleeding and damage to body organs.
● Severe cuts and lacerations: Contact with broken glass and sharp metal parts can leave lasting scars and cause permanent impairment.
● Burn injuries: Burns caused by fires or contact with hot engine fluids can be excruciatingly painful and require extensive treatment.
● Back and neck injuries: Injuries such as whiplash and herniated discs can easily develop into chronic conditions.
● Spinal cord injuries: One of the most severe types of car accident injuries, damage to the spinal cord or column can leave you suffering partial or complete paralysis.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) advises that even minor car accident injuries can end up costing tens of thousands of dollars in medical expenses and lost wages. More severe injuries can easily run into the millions. To ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in your claim, get our Edinburg car accident attorney on your side.
When car accidents leave you with potentially serious injuries, the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C. is here to help. Request a consultation to discuss your case and contact our Edinburg car accident attorney today.