Types of Vehicle Accidents
As an experienced Edinburg car accident attorney, Raúl A. Guajardo helps victims recover when any type of crash or collision occurs.
While a car accident can happen in a split second, the effects can last for years. Medical expenses can nearly bankrupt your family, while your injuries prevent you from working. In these situations, the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C provides the trusted, professional legal representation you need. With more than 15 years of experience representing clients in claims, our Edinburg car accident attorney can help you get the compensation you deserve for any type of crash in which you are involved.
As an experienced Edinburg car accident attorney, we know that the type of accident you are involved in is likely to determine the extent of the damages you suffer. According to the Insurance Information Institute (III) , there are several common types of collisions that can occur, with each varying in severity. At the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C., we represent clients who have been injured in the following:
● Rear-end collisions: The most common type of crash, these often occur as a result of aggressive driving behaviors, such as speeding or tailgating.
● Side angle crashes: Otherwise known as t-bone accidents, these are the second most common type of collision and often happen due to drivers disregarding stop signs or running red lights.
● Side sweep accidents: These often occur as the result of improper passing and failure to yield.
● Head on collisions: One of the least common but most deadly types of accidents, drunk or distracted drivers are often responsible.
● Rollover accidents: Common among trucks, SUVs, and larger vehicles, these can occur at turns or when there are sharp curves in the road.
When any of the above impact you or your family members, our Edinburg car accident attorney is here to help you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim.
Hit and run crashes are another common type of car accident in Texas. In fact, statistics from the American Automobile Association (AAA) show that we are among the top ten states in terms of the number of hit and run accidents that occur each year. In these types of collisions, it is important to have an experienced Edinburg car accident attorney by your side, to ensure at-fault drivers are held accountable. Common reasons why a driver may flee the scene include:
● The driver lacked car insurance or has a lapsed vehicle registration;
● The driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
● The driver was engaged in illegal activity or otherwise looking to evade law enforcement;
● The driver has an invalid license due to eligibility requirements or as a result of prior offenses.
At the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C. we help you get the compensation you need to recover when any type of crash or collision occurs. Contact our Edinburg car accident attorney today and request a consultation.