Edinburg Bicycle Accidents Attorney
Personal injury attorney Raúl Guajardo provides aggressive legal representation so you can get the compensation you need to recover when bicycle accidents occur.
Using a bike to get to and from work or to run errands is far less expensive than driving a car and having to pay for both gas and insurance. It is also a fun form of recreation and can help you stay healthy and fit. However, there are serious risks bicyclists face when they share the road with motor vehicles. When bicycle accidents happen, the injuries suffered are likely to be severe. At the Law Office Of Raúl A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C. we provide aggressive legal representation to hold at-fault drivers accountable. We have more than 15 years of experience representing clients throughout Hidalgo County; you can trust our Edinburg bicycle accident attorney to help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Bicycle accidents are a regular occurrence throughout Texas. Unfortunately, they are particularly common in Hidalgo County, which has one of the highest rates of bicycle accidents in the state. According to Share the Road Texas , there are an average of two bicycle crashes per month in Edinburg and the surrounding areas, proving fatal for several local residents and causing serious injuries for numerous others each year.
In many cases, it is the reckless driving behaviors of motorists that cause bicycle accidents to happen. At the Law Office Of Raúl Guajardo, P.L.L.C., we hold drivers responsible when bike accidents occur as a result of the following:
● Speeding and driving too fast for conditions;
● Disregarding traffic signs and signals;
● Crosswalk violations;
● Distracted driving;
● Driving under the influence of alcohol or any mood altering medicine.
As an experienced Edinburg bicycle accident attorney, Raul A. Guajardo acts as a strong legal advocate on behalf of bicyclists. We know that with little to protect them in collisions with motor vehicles, bicycle riders often suffer the most serious damages. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , more than 500,000 people visit hospital emergency rooms each year due to injuries sustained in bicycle crashes. At the Law Office Of Raúl Guajardo, P.L.L.C., we help you get the compensation you need to recover when the following types of bike accident injuries occur:
● Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
● Broken bones and severe lacerations;
● Burns due to contact with hot engine fluids or road surfaces;
● Facial injuries, causing permanent scarring and damage to dental work;
● Crushing injuries, resulting in internal bleeding and damage to internal organs;
● Back and neck injuries, including damage to the spinal cord;
● Head injuries, resulting in concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
If you or someone you love has suffered injuries in a bicycle accident, the Law Office of Raúl Guajardo, P.L.L.C. is here to help. To request a consultation, contact our Edinburg bicycle accident attorney today.