Our McAllen Personal Injury Law Office
- McAllen Office
813 N Main St #523
McAllen, TX 78501
- Phone: 956-686-1977
The car came out of nowhere and your life changed in an instant. Because of someone else’s carelessness, you are facing mountains of medical bills and uncertainty about your future. Whether you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident or some other accident, when you are injured through no fault of your own, you have a right to compensation. However, it will not be easy to get what you are owed. That is where the experienced legal team at the Law Office of Raúl A. Guajardo comes in. When you work with us at our convenient McAllen office, your odds of securing the settlement you deserve are much better than if you try to go it alone.
How a Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
If the other party’s negligence in your accident was obvious—he was issued a drunk driving citation, for example—his insurer will probably contact you immediately and offer you a settlement. While you do not technically need a lawyer to handle this, you will be better off in the long run if you have one. Here are just a few of the benefits of hiring a personal injury attorney:
- You do not pay unless you win. There are no up-front fees to hire us and, if we don’t win your case, you don’t pay us at all. Not only does this motivate us to work hard for your settlement, it means you have nothing to lose by working with us.
- We know what your claim is worth. This is probably your first accident, and the insurance adjusters know that. They will try to get away with giving you as little as possible. However, it is not our first accident. We know what your claim is truly worth and we will not stop fighting until you get what you deserve.
- We will take care of everything. You are still recovering from serious injuries and need time to heal. When we take your case, we take care of everything so you can focus on your recovery. Trust your claim to us. We will not let you down.
Lawyers are almost always able to negotiate for higher settlements than victims who try to settle a claim alone. Don’t settle for less. Call us today.
We Have Three Convenient Area Locations
We want to make your life easier. That is why we have three offices in the area to serve you. Call today to schedule your free initial consultation in our downtown McAllen office.
Driving Directions to Our McAllen Office:
From the North:
- Take I-69C S/US-281 S.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the US-281 S exit toward TX-495/Pharr.
- Continue onto US-281 S/N Cage Blvd.
- Turn right onto W Ferguson Ave.
- Continue onto E Pecan Blvd.
- Turn left onto N 14th St/N Main St.
- Continue to follow N Main St.
- Our office will be on the right.
From the West:
- Take I-2/US-83 E.
- Take the exit toward TX-336/Main St/10th St.
- Merge onto W Expy 83/E Frontage Rd.
- Continue straight to stay on W Expy 83/E Frontage Rd.
- Slight right toward S Bicentennial Blvd.
- Turn left onto S Bicentennial Blvd.
- Merge onto Bicentennial Blvd.
- Continue straight onto N Bicentennial Blvd.
- Turn right onto W Hackberry Ave.
- Turn left onto N Main St.
- Our office will be on the left.
From the East:
- Take I-2/US-83 W.
- Take the exit toward Sugar Rd/Polk Ave.
- Merge onto W Expy 83/W Frontage Rd.
- Turn right onto W Polk Ave/N Sugar Rd.
- Turn left onto W Polk Ave.
- Continue onto E Hackberry Ave.
- Turn right onto N Main St.
- Our office will be on the left.