When you are injured by someone’s negligence, you want them to be held accountable. There are laws in place to help with this, but how familiar are you with these laws? If you are like most people, you may not have much more than a basic knowledge of applicable laws.
That is why it is important to hire a lawyer for your case — and not just any lawyer. You want a personal injury lawyer who has experience handling the type of injury and situation you experienced. For example, some lawyers focus primarily on car accidents. Some refuse to handle medical malpractice lawsuits because they are so complex. Then there are those who are dog bite experts or highly skilled in handling slip and fall accidents.
Raul Guajardo is a well-rounded personal injury lawyer in San Antonio, Texas. He handles a variety of cases and is known as a trustworthy and dedicated attorney who fights for his clients’ legal rights. Here is a look at the cases we handle at the Law Office of Raul A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C.
Cases We Handle
Raul Guajardo handles the following personal injury cases:
- Bicycle accidents While riding a bike can be fun and healthy, it is also dangerous. Bicycle accidents are common in Texas, and they can cause major injuries to riders.
- Car accidents Car crashes are everyday occurrences. They can happen in a number of ways and cause everything from scratches to catastrophic injuries to fatalities.
- Child injuries Children are prone to accidents and injuries. They may get injured at school, at daycare, or while playing sports. These claims can be complex, though, so hire us for expert help.
- Defective products We expect that the items we use on a daily basis will be safe for consumer use. However, this is not always the case, as millions of people are injured or killed by defective products every year.
- Motorcycle accidents Riding a motorcycle is a thrill, but it can also be very dangerous. Motorcycles are much smaller than passenger vehicles and have no protection in the event of a crash.
- Pedestrian accidents Walking is a great form of exercise, but it’s dangerous in Texas. Drivers do not often see pedestrians in the road, so they are often the brunt of serious accidents.
- Premises liability Accidents can happen on someone else’s property. Slips and falls, negligent security, dog bites, and pool accidents fall under premises liability.
- Work accidents The workplace is not always safe. Even in an office environment, you could get injured. Understand your options to recover compensation.
Contact San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyer Raul Guajardo Today
If you are ever in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you want someone on your side who can serve as your advocate. You need someone you can trust.
When you need a personal injury attorney in San Antonio, Texas, get the help you need from the Law Office of Raul A. Guajardo, P.L.L.C. We have experience handling a wide range of cases. Schedule a free consultation today to see how we can help you. Fill out the online form or call (210) 510-1111.